Hey guys,

I got a Frontech SmartPen tablet for the PC. I wanna use it with photoshop CS2 but it doesn't recognize the pen pressure. i tried many solutions but none of them work. Any solutions?? Pls help guys.
Thanx a lot.

- Purvansh

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I don't think pen pressure is compatible with art/graphics software such as Paintshop Pro and Photoshop. I also have a Graphics Tablet, with a pen pressure function, and it doesn't work with Paintshop Pro, which is what i use. One program which i know of that comes close to fix this issue, but not fully i might add, is the freeware program called "The Gimp". It can be downloaded from here
This isn't a fix for the issue, it's a way that nearly gets pen pressure reception.

no i got this from my uncle when he used it with photoshop the pen pressure works. Maybe its the settings

Hello Purvansh,

I have a Frontech Smart Pen (Model JIL-1211) but I have lost the Driver CD. The Smart Pen is not working without the drivers. Can you please mail me the drivers? It would be of great help to me. Thanks in advance. My mail ID is neonjacob@rediffmail.com

neonjacob at rediffmail.com

Regards

Hey guys,

I got a Frontech SmartPen tablet for the PC. I wanna use it with photoshop CS2 but it doesn't recognize the pen pressure. i tried many solutions but none of them work. Any solutions?? Pls help guys.
Thanx a lot.

- Purvansh

Hello Purvansh,

I have a Frontech Smart Pen (Model JIL-1211) but I have lost the Driver CD. The Smart Pen is not working without the drivers. Can you please mail me the drivers? It would be of great help to me. Whatever model driver that you may have, I think it would also work for mine so please send it. Thanks in advance. My mail ID is neonjacob@rediffmail.com

Regards

Hey guys,

Thanx a lot.

- Purvansh

Hello Purvansh,

I have a Frontech Smart Pen (Model JIL-1211) but I have lost the Driver CD. The Smart Pen is not working without the drivers. Can you please mail me the drivers? It would be of great help to me. Thanks in advance. My mail ID is neonjacob@rediffmail.com

Regards

Hey NeonJacob,

I cannot send you the drivers because they are to big. You can download them at the frontech website I believe but im too lazy at 1:39 am to get it for you. Yay. You have to do some research to find these driver. Best option is google search. Anyways good luck on finding it and have fun with your frontech SmartPen.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.