Could someone help me modify this code to C# for wp7,am new to sockets and language bindings, the server is in C. it attached in a zipped file, thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Try posting this in the C# forum

here is the link

http://www.daniweb.com/software-development/csharp/61

Hope you get your problem solved. Do not marked this threads as solved since i did not contribute much help

Can you please tell me what browser I use as default and how do I change it?I have an lg ally mobile smart phone powered by android and am being told different answers. I want to change to a browser that supports flash.

Start a new thread please and please do not hijack old threads. Thanks. After you have created a new thread in this forum, i will reply to it.

LOL! Why would someone go out of their way to re-write a server for a random person with 4 posts? I mean, would you do this for someone? I sure hope not...

I doubt the original poster went to the forum i posted and create a new thread. Hi skatamatic, nice to see you. Welcome back to daniweb! Gosh, you join daniweb earlier than me by four years, that makes you my senior.:D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.