Made an experiment:
1. connected SONY camera's composite out to computer audio line-in
2. recorded incoming audio/video signal as sound using SoundForge program (stereo recording - one recorded audio (can clearly hear it), the other channel is video (hear as noise)); saved as WAV file
3. copied WAV file onto MP4 player
4. used composite audio/video cable (came with SONY camera), connected it to stereo audio output of MP4 player - connected it to TV
- heard audio signal (nothing special)
- picture on TV was just some noise (experiment failed)
What went wrong here? How come picture didn't show?
How can it be made work?
Idea for this interesting little experiment came to me when I thought about if it is possible to make a program for Pocket PCs (Smartphone) which don't have TV out to emulate audio/video signal using Pocket PCs earphone terminal.
Can such program be made?