Hiii..I want to know more about my PC's[Intel dual core] motherboard and the ram......Please help me..! Wanna knoe the brand name,version..etc...How can I get the information without opening up the CPU and I dont want to install any programs..! Is there any way?...Please,please help me!

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

check left side of the PCI slot on mb ok

-harish(harry)

Thinking you are refering to the computer case as the cpu ,its impossible to find out whats in the box ,unless you open the box or install some software to give you the info ,Houdini Died in the 30's i think .
anyway here is sys info tool that you could use and it doesn't require a install just runs from the desktop.
http://www.gtopala.com/download/siw.exe

I have an ibm laptop and i don't seem to remember the password.thank u

I have an ibm laptop and i don't seem to remember the password.thank u

sorry we cant help with lost passwords on this site against the rules,just google you problem

You have no document of motherboard, when you purchase it. you get details that paper.

right click on my computer, then click manage then click divce manager.

Wanna know the brand name,version..etc..!!!!

almost impossible to find this info out with out opening box, or running software like, SIW.
http://www.gtopala.com/

my PC's[Intel dual core] motherboard and the ram......Please help me..! Wanna knoe the brand name,version..etc...How can I get the information without opening up the CPU and I dont want to install any programs.

the program linked in my above post doesn't install it runs from the .exe . if your computer is not working you will need to open the box.
also i see you are tagging on to other people post you should start your own post for best help .not everyone reads post that many people are responding to

Check the BIOS. If you cant, you will need to open the box.

Check the BIOS. If you cant, you will need to open the box.

really ,good to know ,didn't know you could find out motherboard and ram brand name and version in the bios ,just check my Dell and it showed noting of the sort,what section should i look in

Dells use nonstamdard motherboards. They are intel boards that are customised specifically for dell.

But a large number of OEM motherbaords will show thier model and chipset in the BIOS menu.

ok,thanks

How to get the motherboard details...

How to get the motherboard details...

you don't give any info about your computer ,is windows working ,
if you don't want to use the software in post #3 then search google for tools to use to ,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.