Is it possible to recover deleted files? if yes, how?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

I take it by 'deleted' you mean "deleted permanently from the Recycle Bin". The answer is 'Yes', and you need the right software.

Disk Doctors is one I found by searching on Google, but there are quite a few decent ones out there I believe, and free too (even if it's just the trial version).

Two things you must not do though before you've run the file recovery software (to increase the chances of you getting your stuff back):

1. Don't create new documents.
2. Don't run the Disk Defragmenter tool.

Goodluck! And after this if you can, run regular backups.

I recommend the program "Get Data back for NTFS" from http://runtime.org
Before using this, you may want to find what sort of filesystem your operating system is running on. Whether it be FAT/FAT32 or NTFS or something else.

I haven't tried Disk Doctors, though. You may want to try that first.

I second the notion NOT to Download or Create new files as you may overwrite the files you wanted to recover making them... unrecoverable.

Ya sure it is 100% possible to recover your deleted files if the files not overwritten, before using any software you must check your recycle bin , if your files are not their then you can use software which is highly used in these days for file recovery is stellar phoenix file recovery software, you can easily get your files by using it.

Remember only addresses(references) of any file is deleted while data still intact in the HDD.

Hello,

Download Kernel Undelete software to recover deleted files which have been permanently deleted from your hard disk...

Just download the software and perform accurate recovery with the downloaded software..

thanks for sharing

Hi,
You can recover the deleted files from any good data recovery software. You can try the Kernel recovery software.You can download the trial version from:

http://www.nucleusdatarecovery.org/

Thanks
Tech Tiger1

I used DiskDoctor now and then... it never lets me down... Good for recovery..

Well, there are so many data recovery software available in the market and online....but has anyone used them personally....we appreciate personal experiences

Well, there are so many data recovery software available in the market and online....but has anyone used them personally....we appreciate personal experiences

The reply before you implies that the poster has personally used that software before.

I have used EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard and I find it to be VERY good, very thorough. The demo version should be enough. Follow the instructions on the page carefully. All the best.

if the files you are talking about are stored over a RAID system, you may contact www.raid-recovery-online.com and besides recovering your data, they will diagnose your problem for free

First check your recycle bin and restore it but if u can't then install kernal undeleted software. it must be help ful for u

my D drive is ruining on NTFS format but now its showing it as 'raw'. anyone plz tell me which data recovery software is best for NTFS format drive??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.