Whats up guys & girls i have a sony ar150g with a 17" hd screen and it had those color lines going from the top to the bottom and now just last night the whole screen went black i have no idea what to do about it? the laptop turns on but with a black screen can anyone please help me i'm in dyer need thanks. suggsyx69 (help)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i have no idea what to do about it? suggsyx69 (help)

i think you already know its dead ,maybe hook an external monitor to it to make sure that it's the screen and not the video adapter ,
then if that works you need to replace the lcd in the laptop ,take it to a computer shop to be sure

i think you already know its dead ,maybe hook an external monitor to it to make sure that it's the screen and not the video adapter ,
then if that works you need to replace the lcd in the laptop ,take it to a computer shop to be sure

YOU NO LAST NIGHT I UNPLUGED THE CHARGER WITH THE POWER BUTTON PUSHED DOWN AND THAT SEEMED TO WORK FOR AWHILE CAUSE THERE IS NO BATTERY FOR IT, IT WENT BAD SOMETIME AGO THEN ABOUT A HOUR INTO A SYSTEM RESTOR IT WENT OUT AGAIN SO NOW IT DONT NO? BUT EVERYTIME I DO THAT POWER BUTTON THING IT WORKS FOR AWHILE EVERYTIME

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.