Well my HP Presario V4310nr dvd rom drive is no longer workin' properly,i wanna buy a new dvd rom drive internal ,but so far no luck.
can anyone recommend a good place where i can find the part or is better to buy a external drive???
thanks for readin' my post.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Well my HP Presario V4310nr dvd rom drive is no longer workin' properly,i wanna buy a new dvd rom drive internal ,but so far no luck.
can anyone recommend a good place where i can find the part or is better to buy a external drive???

Hi, i would say it depends on availability and price as one would be as good as the other

you could try E-Bay or a internal one for it

i going to check e-bay
thankssss

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well after a fresh installation of the OS the dvd is working again

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.