From what i kno, no one messed around with it, it just happened.
anyways, now my moniter shows red as a deep grey, an it is also distroting everything, and making them smaller. I think i might have done that trying to fix the color and can't figure out how to fix it!!
Will someone please help me!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

From what i kno, no one messed around with it, it just happened.
anyways, now my moniter shows red as a deep grey, an it is also distroting everything, and making them smaller. I think i might have done that trying to fix the color and can't figure out how to fix it!!
Will someone please help me!

What have you fiddled with ? the controls on the monitor itself ? or the display properties control panel in windows ? (I assume you're using windows)

i have tried all of that and nothing is working

Either a loose connection or your monitor is going out. I had a tv just do that this week on me.

Ok all I can suggest is like Phaelax, check your connections are nice and solid both ends. Try another monitor if you can get hold of/borrow one, or try plugging your monitor into another PC if you can get/borrow one. this will decide if the fault is the monitor or your graphics card.

In the control panel reduce colours and resolution to the lowest, see how it looks, work up from there.

Have you put anything new close to your monitor recently ? is it LCD or CRT? if you have two large CRT monitors next to each other they can distort each others displays with their magnetic fields. Mobile phones don't help either.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.