ik heb een hele oude toshiba 210 cs laptop en ik heb hem geformateerd met ms-dos maar nu start hij geen boot menu meer op, en hij geeft alleen aan ongeldige systeem schijf gelieve geldige systeem schijf te plaatsen.

heb van alles geprobeert maar niks doet het.
kom wel in de bios maar niks om de boot seqeunce te veranderen.
of de boot priorotaty.

de laptop heeft niet eens een diskette station.

dus weet niet of het aan de laptop ligt of aan de harde schijf.
harde schijf wordt wel herkent.

systeem specificaties (hele oude )

120 mhz
32 mb ram
cd-rom
10 gig harde schijf
voormalig win 98
accu duur ca. 2 uur

gr jeannot

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

According to http://translate.google.com/ post in english:

Dutch to English translationShow romanization

I have a very old laptop toshiba 210 cs and I formatted it with ms-dos start but now he no longer boot menu, and it only indicates invalid system disk please valid system disk.

I tried everything but nothing doing.
get it in the bios but nothing to change the boot seqeunce.
priorotaty or boat.

The laptop does not even have a floppy drive.

So do not know if the laptop is on or the hard disk.
hard drive is recognized.

system specifications (very old)

120 mhz
32 mb ram
CD-ROM
10 gig hard drive
former win 98
battery life approx 2 hours

gr Jeannot

If you have formatted the disk then there is no operating system on the disk. Causing the boot message you gave. You need to install an operating system in order to boot the machine.

- Hope this helps

translated using http://translate.google.com/

Als je de schijf geformatteerd, dan is er geen besturingssysteem op de schijf. Waardoor de boot bericht dat u gaf. U moet installeren van een besturingssysteem om op te starten van de machine.

- hoop dat dit helpt

ik kom overigens wel in de bios en daar staat iets over de hard disk.
dat klopt allemaal,maar er staat iets over I/O ports en others en de video options. je kan ook nog hdd-fdd fdd-hdd.
hij staat nu op fdd-hdd

maar kom niet in het boot menu.
dat is hoogst irritant

ik krijg win niet geinstalleerd want je krijgt te zien toshiba en dan ongeldige stysteem diskette en hard disk is helemaal leeg.

gr jeannot

nee het heeft niet geholpen sorry

Could you please put an english translation in your posts.

Does your BIOS show your hard drive? or does the POST show your hard drive?

I don't understand what you are after doing. You don't seem to want to install windows but want to still use your computer. Or is it a case of you can't install windows?

Kunt u alstublieft een Engels vertaling in uw berichten.

Heeft uw BIOS ga je harde schijf? of heeft de POST toon je harde schijf?

Ik begrijp niet wat u na het doen. U lijkt niet te willen Windows te installeren, maar wil nog steeds gebruik maken van uw computer. Of is het een geval van je niet kunt Windows installeren?

het zit zo ik krijg windows niet geinstalleerd.
hij kan de harde schijf wel vinden, maar hij geeft steeds aan ongeldige systeemschijf gelieve een systeemschijf te plaatsen.
maar het probleem is hij heeft geen usb en geen diskette station.

hopelijk dat je hier iets mee kunt.

it is so I do not get windows installed.
he can find the hard disk, but he always gives to Invalid system disk please insert a system disk.
but the problem is he has no USB and no floppy drive

greatings jeannot

I think your problem is that you have not set the CD as first boot or accessing the boot menu at start up. Either open BIOS and set CD as first boot or tap the necessary button maybe "Del" (see screen as nit boots) to access "Boot menu". Then you can install from the CD.

i cant boot from cd, i the bios je cant set cd as first. alone fdd-hdd of hdd-fdd

What about tapping "Del" on start up???

the problem is i cant boot from the bios.
he says boot seqeunce is changed.
i cant remember that i have changed it.

jeannot

Have you managed to get into BIOS? you usually have to press DEL to enter it. Once you are in BIOS you need to put the cd drive at the top. Look at the left hand side of the screen, there is usually something there that tells you hpw to change values. Don't forget to save and quit.

- Let us know if it has worked.

Ben je geslaagd om in BIOS? je meestal te druk DEL in te voeren. Als je eenmaal in het BIOS moet je de cd-station gebracht aan de top. Kijk naar de linkerkant van het scherm, is er meestal iets daar dat je vertelt HPW om waarden te veranderen. Vergeet niet om op te slaan en af te sluiten.

- Laat ons weten of het heeft gewerkt.

het hve not worked, now i have a legal ( official ) microsoft windows 95 disc, but he dont want boot from atapi cd-rom

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.