kermie 0 Junior Poster in Training

Hello

I just unstalled a tv tuner card to my AMD 1800 computer running xp. Loaded up and workjing but now my Kazzalite will not connect, just swits there sayinf "connecting'.
I have used Kazzalite for several months with out any problems and wonder if ths may be coincidental. Ive remove the soft ware for the new card, removed tKazzalite totally and reisntalled, remnoivd it and installed differetn versions all without any luck. I also tried to change the port used by Kazzalite as the help suggests however I am unsure about this and it didnt seem to do any good. Onl;y thing left isto physically remove the car which I am loathe to do firstlyu because Ive paid for it and 2 because logic says it cant be involved with the internet connection.

Any ideas appreciated.

Steven

PSther isnt a fire wall installed and Im not part of a lan although I did have my wifes laptop connected in through a network card but this seems to have stopped working as well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.