Hi Everyone.

I have a laptop R61 Thinkpad IBM, when i start Windows its freezes and give me blue screen with a msg and even before i finished reading the msg it reboot the system constant. I even try to run full diagostic tool the is nothing wrong with it everything is fine. I tried to reinstall windows it can't find harddrive then i swap the harddrives still giving the same problem, but harddrive is working fine on the other machine, check ram and swap them is still giving the same problem.
:(
regard
Stanza

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Well you have ruled out any virus or OS software problems by replacing the hard drive, therefore, it has to be either BIOS or hardware. Go to this site
http://www.trap17.com/index.php/reset-bios-guide_t39291.html
and read about how to reset your BIOS. If you have your owners manual or can access it online, that will help you decide the best way to do the job.

Hi Dear,

this is problem with ur motherboard and check also ur power supply
ok

Hi Everyone.

I have a laptop R61 Thinkpad IBM, when i start Windows its freezes and give me blue screen with a msg and even before i finished reading the msg it reboot the system constant. I even try to run full diagostic tool the is nothing wrong with it everything is fine. I tried to reinstall windows it can't find harddrive then i swap the harddrives still giving the same problem, but harddrive is working fine on the other machine, check ram and swap them is still giving the same problem.
:(
regard
Stanza

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.