Hi Everyone.

I have a laptop R61 Thinkpad IBM, when i start Windows its freezes and give me blue screen with a msg and even before i finished reading the msg it reboot the system constant. I even try to run full diagostic tool the is nothing wrong with it everything is fine. I tried to reinstall windows it can't find harddrive then i swap the harddrives still giving the same problem, but harddrive is working fine on the other machine, check ram and swap them is still giving the same problem.
:(
regard
Stanza

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by imrannet

Hi Dear,

this is problem with ur motherboard and check also ur power supply
ok

Hi Everyone.

I have a laptop R61 Thinkpad IBM, when i start Windows its freezes and give me blue screen with a msg and even before i finished reading the msg it reboot the system constant. I even try to run full diagostic tool the is nothing wrong with it everything is fine. I tried to reinstall windows it can't find harddrive then i swap the harddrives still giving the same problem, but harddrive is working fine on the other machine, check ram and swap them is still giving the same problem.
:(
regard
Stanza

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.