Not really sure if this is the right forum but it seems to best match my question. I am looking for a computer tool kit that I can use for work. Requirements are able to carry basic tools to to fix computer hardware and also it needs to have a CD sleeve or two to store my software tools. Hasn't anyone come across something like this before, I've been searching every where online and could not find something like it. If you seen something similar could you point me to it.

Talguy

Have you tried mcmelectronics.com ? They are a paper company of Newark. There site only shows a limited selection so if you need to call them and ask. Also anything you see on Newark.com can be bought through MCM and vice versa

Not really sure if this is the right forum but it seems to best match my question. I am looking for a computer tool kit that I can use for work. Requirements are able to carry basic tools to to fix computer hardware and also it needs to have a CD sleeve or two to store my software tools. Hasn't anyone come across something like this before, I've been searching every where online and could not find something like it. If you seen something similar could you point me to it.

Talguy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.