bigtreeworld 0 Newbie Poster

I have a 200GB Hard Drive on my laptop. Recently, I've had lots of weird problems with BSODs (I never got them before), and restarts. Ever since then, I've been getting the "Your hard drive has a problem" dialog.So I cleaned my registry, reinstalled windows, ran chkdsk, but still the dialog came, and it wouldn't boot anymore. Then I tried completely formatting the hard drive and doing a clean install of Windows. It booted for a while, with an occassional BSOD, but then now it has another problem. Whenever I try to start up (Windows 7), it does the glowing Windows logo icon, then goes to the blue Windows 7 background, where the login screen is, and freezes. THe mouse still works, with a loading icon, but I never get to the "Please Wait" text or anything. Then it starts flashing black every so often. I thought, maybe it's the hard drive, or maybe not. Only one way to figure out. I popped out my hard driive and stuck it in my pefectly-working other computer. It would restart whenever I approached the glowing Windows logo. However, when I plug the hard drive back into the screwed up computer, I can run Linux Live USB and access all the files on the hard drive without a problem. Nothing is corrupt!

Is my hard drive screwed? What's going on?

SPECS:
200GB HDD
Windows 7 Home Edition
2GB RAM
Intel Pentium Dual Core 1.86 GHz
(ask for anything else, I'll look it up)

THanks in advance!