Hi,

we have a USB superlink cable to transfer files from one pc to another, however we have not used it for a while, and we've lost the cd, and it was not installed onto the newer machines. BTW we dont use vista.. so auto finding the software and installing the software we needed wont be happening all too soon, we have XP.

Can anyone help me?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

did you try google,com, first search results link has driver ,click below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=USB+superlink+cable

Somewhat a year later, I apologise. Yeah Looked through google, however didnt turn up with what I needed. But thanks anyway!

Somewhat a year later, I apologise. Yeah Looked through google, however didnt turn up with what I needed. But thanks anyway!

lol, you reply a post a year later. You must be joking:D. It seems your problem is not solved, maybe you would like to create a new thread again so that other posters can response and give you suggestion. And maybe hopefully your problem will be solved ( If it is not solve ) and you won't reply it a year later again ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.