I have a AK32V motherboard with a AMD Athelon 2400 processor I just installed. I have a graphics card I salvaged from my old AMD Athelon 800 MH system that had a K7 PRO motherboard.
My question is can I use the Trident 3DImage 9750 graphics card in the new AK32V motherboard? The part of the card that goes into the slot is split into two parts. The slot on the motherboard is not split but rather one whole part.
I'm sorry for my naiveness and thanks for any info.

;)

I have a AK32V motherboard with a AMD Athelon 2400 processor I just installed. I have a graphics card I salvaged from my old AMD Athelon 800 MH system that had a K7 PRO motherboard.
My question is can I use the Trident 3DImage 9750 graphics card in the new AK32V motherboard? The part of the card that goes into the slot is split into two parts. The slot on the motherboard is not split but rather one whole part.

It looks good-to-go to me. The top-end speed on this board is AGP-4x, so it's backwards-compatible.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.