i have a problem with my graphic card . i have connect my monitor cable to my graphic card . the problem is when i switch on my pc , it show NO SIGNAL . i let my graphic card on my motherboard , then i connect my monitor cable to my vga port at my Motherboard . And it show the visual . So , what's problem with my graphic card . i'm also try to connect my graphic card at another motherboard . the result is same . please help me . i have to continue my UNITY project .... my deadline is 10 january 2011 . :scared:

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

i use ASUS MOTHERBOARD P5R0-VM , KINGSTON 2GB RAM , INTEL PENTIUM 4 2.66GHz , NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 GT 512MB !!!!

hi maybe it just died,does it have a fan that maybe not working ,maybe clogged with dust and over heating

so ... what i have to do now ??

hi maybe it just died,does it have a fan that maybe not working ,maybe clogged with dust and over heating

Have you tried both outputs on the card? Checked BIOS to make sure the 8600 is the initial display?
If you have tried it in two boards though, it is probably dead.

how to solve this problem ??? " Dead GRAPHIC CARD "

Have you tried both outputs on the card? Checked BIOS to make sure the 8600 is the initial display?
If you have tried it in two boards though, it is probably dead.

How to solve? If you bought it new, return it for another. Otherwise, buy a new one.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.