Hi Guys,
I have an Asus g2p and the screen only stays on for a second or two.I have done extensive searches on the problem and it all points to the invertor the only problem is sourcing one i have tried all my usual suppliers to no avail asus are about as usefull as a chocolate fireguard. I am based in bulgaria but have access to the uk market. It still works fine if i plug it into my tv. So if any of you know where i can get one from i would be greatfull.

Many thanks

So, you are saying that your notebook display only works for a second or two on boot, but if you have an external display (tv, etc) then that will continue to work? If so, then I believe the LCD driver hardware is faulty. Send it in to the Asus repair depot for repair. Hopefully it is still under warranty. Even if not, then make a big stink - they might still repair it to keep you a happy customer! :-)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.