I play Dark Ages of Camelot. The minimum requirement for the expansion I play is 64M onboard Video RAM with 512 Motherboard RAM and a 1.6G or higher...I have a 2.167GHz processor, with 1G RAM, and a Radeon 9250 with 256onboard RAM. My computer handles the game without a singer lag spike. But never fails - my game cuts out (of course at the most in-oppertune time) and either reboots the computer, or shows my desktop - and I'd have to reboot anyways. Before it was showing a VPU Dump - checking all the support at ati.com - all they said was make sure my BIOS is the latest, and make sure I'm running the latest drivers...well duh...I am - I can't seem to get any help from ATI. Anyone here have any suggestions other than buying NVidia?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

The last IS the solution.... but I'm looking

The last IS the solution.... but I'm looking

I know, but I just got laid off my job, so it isn't a solution *I* can afford at the moment :(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.