can anyone assist,i was trying to repair my Tiny compute,it no longer would reboot,tried a small harddrive with windows 98 and it rebooted,when it asked for ram disk etc,i put the dvd drive back in,when i restarted i no longer have graphics and the monitor response light stays orange and doesn't go to green.when i remove both hard drive and dvd drive,the comp doesn't display the nividia boot up sequence it did before.Any idea as to what i have done or how to repair?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

you need to install drivers for you video card ,or onboard video what ever you have in computer

you need to install drivers for you video card ,or onboard video what ever you have in computer

Thanks,but why would it have shown windows 98 booting up,and it also showed nividia extreme screen prior to that,also it will not access bios

Thanks,but why would it have shown windows 98 booting up,and it also showed nividia extreme screen prior to that,also it will not access bios

Because win98 uses windows default graphic drivers ,until you install the proper driver for your video adapter!!and i have no idea why it won't axcess the bios .did it axcess it before

you could try resetting the CMOS since your monitor was previously loading and now its not...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.