I have this zotac gtx 760 for 8 months and now I'm having a problem. My computer will turn on but there is no display. When I remove the video card it will turn on just fine. I dont know whats the problem
I tried my video card to another computer and it works. I tried to insert a new video card to my computer and it will works. I dont know what is the problem here. can someone help me?

Your current card does not work compatibility wise with that computer. Use it for a different computer and get a different one. Depending on where you bought it, you could probably excange it.

I disagree with oricion.

1. If the card did work at first, but stopped working recently, then the card is likely failing and you should return it for a replacement.
  2. If #1 is not the case, then the problem is likely that you need to access the BIOS and configure it to use the add-on display card instead of the integrated graphics that you are likely using.
  3. Also if #1 and #2 are not relevant, did you move the video cable from the old port to one on the GTX 760? If so, then the card is likely failing and you should return it for a replacement.

Sorry. I thought that it was a brand new card. Rubberman is correct. And its oriclon, not oricion

yeah. rubberman is right,
@oriclon. I misread it the same way too.

Maybe your psu is too low powered for ur card or maybe you forgot to change the video output from integrated to pci-e.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.