I installed 'Marvel Ultimate Alliance' game on my PC. Every function and graphics display well except for the characters, mine and the villains alike. They seem to look like silhouettes or stick men with weapons. I asked someone else about it and he said the problem could be in my video card. Either it is not compatible with the game or doesn't have Effects Accelerator in it. I have no idea about this Effects Accelerator thing.
The game's minimum system requirement are as follows:
- Pentium 4 2.0 GHz
- Hard Drive Space: 8000 MB
- DVD-ROM: 8X DVD-ROM
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- Video Memory: 128 MB VRAM
My PC has:
- Pentium D Dual Core 3.0 GHz
- Hard Disk Space: I got 200+ GB free space
- LG GSA-H54N 18x DVD ReWriter
- RAM - 1 GB RAM
- Video Memory: Built-in 256 MB VRAM from ASUS P5B-MX/WiFi-AP Motherboard
I'm planning to by a 512 video card with effects accelerator but I'm not sure if this would solve the problem. I might spend money for nothing.
I would appreciate your help on this matter.
Thank you in advance.