I need to know what ddr memory i should use in my compaq 700 presiro computer. Ddr1,or2

Contributors
Replies
Views
2 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by djjeavons

Hi

According to this the tech spec states DDR2 at 667Mhz. If you have the exact model number of your machine, then you can search for the tech spec which will tell you exactly what type of memory is supported and how much memory in total the board can take.

HTH

Ok. I see three diffrent sets of number at the back of the computer. Numbers at the top, numbers in the middel, and number at the bottom..! Wich is it ??

Could you send me your email address so that i can send you a pic of it! Cause this email is not sending a picture..!

Not having much luck finding anything with those numbers.

Is this a really old laptop? I ask because what I can find suggests that it has 128MB or memory soldered and can be upgraded to a total of 384MB by buying an additional 256MB PC133 133Mhz SDRAM SO DIMM 144-pin.

My Source

Yes it is old but very strong an if i could send you a pic, i would! But this web site seems it dosent allow that..

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.