Bwell 0 Newbie Poster

Well, I recently purchased this mobo and all my parts from newegg and have had multiple problems, and in the end realized the last thing I thought was the problem was actually the problem. My motherboard is the problem. I have tested everything and come to the conclusion that there is something wrong with my mobo. I have the ASUS K8N-VM and I tried everything on the asus site, and now I can't log in to their forums because my passwords have automatically changed for some reason so I thought maybe someone here could help. I tried unplugging the gfx card and RAM with the system speaker in, and well it didn't beep, so thats what made me realize my mobo was the problem. I have the problem is just that nothing comes up on the screen so I can't config my bios and install windows obviously. I have the keyboard wakeup on and that still didn't fix it. What could the problem be to get it to send signals? Do I need a new mobo? Any help is appreciated.

Also I have tried it on three different monitors in both the gfx card plug and the mobo's onboard gfx monitor plug and both have not done anything, my RAM is compatible, I have PLENTY of power, and my RAM is fine. Like I said any help is appreciated, with my work hours its hard to get a hold of the tech support line.
Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.