Hi to everyone, I'm new in this forum :)

Here is my problem - I'm trying to use dual monitors on my GeForce FX 5500 (I checked the nvidia site, dual monitors are supported) but the monitor that is plugged in the DVI slot can't display blue and red colors... only green. The problem isn't in the monitor, because when I plug it in the analog slot it has normal picture. Does anyone know what could cause that?

P.S. I'm using an analog-to-DVI converter to connect one of the monitors to the DVI slot. I tried to replace it, but I still have the problem.

Does not sound good, sorry..

There is a tiny chance that the color settings for this monitor output are all wrong, if you're unaware that image adjustment is independent for each monitor in the driver menu. (This is not very obvious, since you have to select/mark one of the two monitors in the driver menu first, then the color sliders in the other menu adjust the selected monitor.)
Otherwise the card appears to be damaged.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.