Hello, I just purchased an Envision 19" widescreen monitor(model #G19LWk) and i cant get it to it's native resolution of 1440x900:sad:. I went to Envision's web site and I couldn't find the driver for my model monitor. Can anybody double check for me(even though I'm pretty sure it's not there), and if not, is there any other way I can get that resolution?Thanks!

Hello, I just purchased an Envision 19" widescreen monitor(model #G19LWk) and i cant get it to it's native resolution of 1440x900:sad:. I went to Envision's web site and I couldn't find the driver for my model monitor. Can anybody double check for me(even though I'm pretty sure it's not there), and if not, is there any other way I can get that resolution?Thanks!

You mast update your graphic card controller. If it is Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PVE/GV go to Intel's web side. From there you can find
newist version.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.