hi everyone, this is my first thread, and I am hoping that someone can help, I am looking for mainbard drivers for a

AcerMate 5120
Model M520DN
M/Btype V50LAIN

I am trying to get this older machine going for my 5& 6yr old nice and nephew for a first computer until they get the hang of it,:)
Many thanks in Advance

Susan Wilde (Wilde)

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by notuserfriendly

Hi Susan, Posting your email address on a public forum like this is inviting the world to send you every possible type of spam. Hopefully a moderator will see this and delete it for your protection.

I'm still trying to find drivers for that motherboard, this one is a challenge.

I tried using a software to help me get drivers easily. Go to the following site www.download.com and download the following software (Everest) run it in the computer u looking the drivers for. select system and that will display all the hardware configuration of the computer on the right side u will see the listing of all the hardware, u can then click on the hardware that has the missing drivers and it will give u an option to download the necessary drivers. Bera in mind that the PC where u are doing this must be connected to the internet or else the download wont occur.

Well at least worked for me lets hope the same for u.;)

if you bought the whole system then a cd should have came with it
look on the cd if any software is included that auto updates and flashes the mobo

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.