Hello all, I recently bought a BFG GeForce 7800GS OC AGP 256mb card. I cannot find any drivers for it online(even on their website). I run on Windows XP Service pack 2. Sometimes when i play games, they just stop and i have to control+alt+delete to get out of it. And sometimes my system just restarts and then i get a windows error that says it just recovered from a serious error. If someone could tell me where to get the latest drivers, I would be eternally grateful. ( I really don't want to send this card back to Newegg):sad:

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by deadrising2day

Hmm.. wish I could help but the only drivers I'm finding are the legacy drivers and i dont think you want them.

I found out that its not the driver. I found the latest one but still no luck. Does anyone know if it will work with an ECS K8M800-M2 (v.1) motherboard?

I checked out your mother board and It has everything you would need to run that card. I think myself that it is not your card or your board. I think it is your memory. do you have 1 gig? it is smart to have at least a gig. If oyu have lets so 512.. its time for an upgrade in that department.

I checked out your mother board and It has everything you would need to run that card. I think myself that it is not your card or your board. I think it is your memory. do you have 1 gig? it is smart to have at least a gig. If oyu have lets so 512.. its time for an upgrade in that department.

Yeah, but that what not be the cause of my video card trouble

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.