When I was trying to delete some unwanted huge programs from the add/delete programs in control pane, i have mistakenly deleted the driver of display of images itseems.
Now i have only one option 16 bit in settings of displa. The pictures are very hazy and bad.
Please tell me how to download driver online.
thanks
ramesh

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi,

I moved your question to it's own topic, as it shouldn't be placed in the discussion of a different problem.

You need to first find out what display driver you need.

Make and model of the PC please? (If it's a brand name PC) Make and model of the display card also.

The fullest details you can provide to start with the better - You've provided no identifying information about your computer at all so far.

You need to first find out what display driver you need.

Make and model of the PC please? (If it's a brand name PC) Make and model of the display card also.

The fullest details you can provide to start with the better - You've provided no identifying information about your computer at all so far.

Right. If you can tell us the make/model of your video card/video chipset, we can tell you what driver to use. Depending on your version of Windows (which would be good for us to know as well), it might already have a driver for your video card.

The process varies a bit between versions of Windows, but you can find out what video card you have by looking in Device Manager under "Display adapter". Right-click on your My Computer icon and chose "Properties"; you'll find Device Manager in there somewhere.

But it may be a bit hard to find out that way if you've uninstalled the device driver, and your system has reverted to using a 'Standard VGA' driver to operate.

In that event, it will be details about your system we will need to identify it.

If you have a 'Brand name' PC, the make and model number will probably help. If it's an 'add-in' display card, we will need to determine make and model number of that card.

hey,

the best way for updating is to search at vendor site as they keep updating the display driver frequently.

since you are not able to find the drivers you can try the driver updating applications like Driver Detective, Driver Rescue or Advanced Driver Optimizer they will get you the latest updates 4 ur drivers so u dont have to search them they will download the latest updates and will install them .

u can try there trial version to see if they show updates. I prefer Advanced Driver Optimizer as with it I have to just scan and can update all my drivers in single click just a best optimizer for driver.

The best part is if it installed incorrect driver then I can roll back using their restore facility.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.