Hi all;
Any ideas as to what could be the cause of the problem, I have an Asus V6000 Notebook, it intermittendly does not power up (IE: no power to notebook) I have tested the Power Adaptor with multimetre and correct voltage/sufficient voltage being supplied, also checked DC harness for bent or loose pin,but seems fine, I reseated RAM,HDD and battery and got machine going for one day again without any issues and the problem just re-occured again, any ideas what could be the cause?
Many thanks in advance
Craig

I have a Dell Inspiron notebook that happened to and Dell came and replaced the motherboard, power adapter and battery. After that it was fine. I don't claim to know anything about computers. Just thought I share my experiance with you. good luck. You'll find some pretty knowledgable people here. -Stacey

Thanks Stacey, suspect the mobo is possible busted, still clinging onto some hope thats it's not the case

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.