Hello and hope you can help me.
Last night my mom's computer she uses for an online store.
It is a Gateway 500 HSN. I guess last night it was overheating like mad and smoke came out some and smelt burnt.
So today I went and dusted it out cause the dust was causing heat, and reconnected all, and bam. The power light turned green and stayed on, but the cpu fan no cpu would start up, and the power light stay green, along with some other little lights in the computer.
What the hell did she do to it?