I just got a wireless mouse a few days ago. I was playing battlefield 1942 when all of a sudden it started responding extremely slowly. It's not the mouse sensetivity on Windows or in the game. It's like the LED on the reciever barely even lights, even when I click the buttons (it would usually light up at full intensity for buttons and then depended on how fast you moved it for movement). Are these symptoms that the battery already ran out?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

It just stopped working for a few moments and now went back to what i described. I think it pretty much has to be the battery.

Have you tried swapping batteries? Have you tried pressing the lil button on the bottom of the mouse to reestablish a connection with the base (or whatever the transceiver thingie is called).

Hi
Whenever i try to insert a picture in a cell of spreadsheet, it inserted but it goes back to worksheet and when i drag it, it comes to infront and further it did not previewed in print preview. how can i solve this problem

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.