Hi Genius friends,

There is no display on my pc monitor.When i turned on the power,it beeped for around 10 sec. and display(getting start diaplay on pc) GONE!!

1.Some days back i changed Bios setting and changed the bios by my own by guessing.Like i setted the system password and user password.Also machine off in 60 minutes options and saved the changes.
Impact: My system started restarting again and again autmatically withn few minutes of starting.

2.Then i changed the Bios setting of password and retained the setting for automatic off after 60 minutes.

Impact: PC started working fine(But it started switching off after 1 hour...Due to Bios setting)

3.Now again i changed bios again and changed this setting to previous one i.e. to no such constraint.

PROBLEM:

Now The computer is getting on and the green button on moitor is just blinking,but no display on the monitor. :(

WHAT I CHECKED?: I have ckeched the Ram,fans,motherboard(comp is in use since 1 and half year)and i cleand them too.I think cpu is working fine.But not check on other monitor as not available locally.

Your's turn Now....... :)

Manish

What GFX card have you got? Or do you run your monitor with Motherboard GFX (Port for monitor on theMotherboard not an expansion card)?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.