I installed that flat out game and i loaded the update and the graphics looked like crap. I thought it was just with that game but gta / call od duty and all my others games looked messed up. So i formatted my pc and thought it would of fixed it but it did'nt, heres a screen shot of my fitness program thats messed up :

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/eyetmat/weirderror.jpg[/img]

I hope my video card or motherboard is'nt messed up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

This does seem to imply that some hardware has gone bad in your system, but it could be software related. What type of video card do you have? Have you loaded the latest drivers from the manufacturer? Also, try reseating your video card - power the system down, pull the card out, put it back in. If that doesn't fix it, see if it could possibly be a RAM problem - try swapping out the RAM, or, if you have more than one stick of RAM in the machine already, try alternating between sticks.

-Matt
Quick PC Repair (Serving San Diego, CA)
www.quickpcrepair.com

Your right it was hardware gone bad, my monitor. I switched monitors with my sisters pc and it was all fine. I believe my monitor is around 10 years old. I guess its time to buy a new one.

Thanks for the fast response,
Matt

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.