hi guys,
i hav an intel 945g express chip set motherboard.i am currently using 256mb ddr2 pc53 ram i want to upgrade my ram to 1 gb. pls suggest which brand shd i go for. i am looking for a brand with good after sales support as i hav had big problems with the earlier one. kindly suggest a brand in india.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

What brand of memory are you using now? what brand of motherboard are you using now? if you can find out what brand of memory you are using now, you can just use that same brand and it should be alright.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=1052408745&Configurator=MemoryConfigurator&CFG=CFG003945G7AD-8EKRS2H&name=DDR2+667+(PC2+5300)

Here is a list of PC 5300 DDR2 that works with some p945 chipset, they might work with yours as well.

I was using a kingston one. however i dont want to use it again. i've heard of the brand ZION. does anybody have an idea how good is it ? i am seriously lookin for excellent support..

I usually get my memory offline from Crucial or Orcalogic but i dont know if they ship to India

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.