I have a Logitech keyboard and mouse combo - the lx500 unit. I have a P4 2.8ghz HT, 2gb ram and am running vista ultimate.

For the past 2-3 weeks my remote unit - the unit that controls the keybd & mouse, the one with green lights on - intermittently goes blank, thus rendering my pc useless.

The mouse is still working and I assume the keybd still works but because there are no lights on the remote unit, I have to reboot the pc to get it work again.

I know the logitach drivers have problems which is why they are not installed, I have changed the batteries in both the keybd and mouse to no avail.

Any ideas?

You may want to consider about the drivers. It is always best to use the intallation cd that comes with the product. You might also want to look at the pins in the ps/2 ports of the reciever just to make sure they are all straight and not damaged. Also check on the Logitech website for possible upgrades for the drivers. You can also check the FAQ's at the Logitech website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.