My Deskyopboard is Intel classic series DG33FB > It supports only Windows Vista and XP.
But I had installed Linus(Fedora) a few days ago. But bhow is it possible?
Please reply.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I don't even think type of motherboard matters when installing linux OS's although some motherboard do not play nice with some linux OS's.

BTW, why bother posting so many threads?

BTW, why bother posting so many threads?

I do not understand it.

I mean I have noticed that you have open so many threads in just one day. That's why I asking you why did you open such threads... Hope it's not for post count purpose...

I mean I have noticed that you have open so many threads in just one day. That's why I asking you why did you open such threads... Hope it's not for post count purpose...

No, You are not right. Yea I have post so many thread because I am facing so many problems with in the last 10 days.
I am very new in IT fields. In this semester I have a course related to Linux. So , I am doing practice. After installing Linux my PC had been format. For this format I have lost my all educational data. Even I did not know how to partition a Windows. But when I faced this problem I need to partition my PC myself. I start to learning many things now.
I did not know about Desktop Board also. But when I installed Windows 7, but cant install driver , then I came to know that my Desktop Board does not support it. So, another question has been created.
So, what can I do if I need to ask questions? It is a discussion center. I have faced many problem to discuss. There is no reason to count posts. If you notice I have come here after 1.5 months later. When i need to discuss ,I come here. I am now in some problems with my Desktop. So , I need to post again.
Another question....Is this point that we get after posting is too important? Actually i dont know about the importance of the point.
Please reply.
Thank you.

commented: I'll give this rep to let you go up. Keep learning and don't be afraid to ask.. +8

I see. Sorry for doubting you. It's because I've seen so many people just post for post counts, reps, vote up etc so I've doubted you want to do the same. Okay so you're not so familiar with IT and you need to ask a lot of things but wouldn't it be easy if you just post on one thread when the problem persist instead of open another thread...

Although we here encourage members to post in their own thread instead of hijacking old thread, that doesn't mean creating multi-thread will make our help easier. If you were a regular poster here and you seen one member here posted so many threads with different problems, what would you think of him?

Actually the post count or rep point doesn't matter at all if you ask me but usually the higher the rep point, it means that members will give you high hopes to solve your problem. Lower you are, means you are just a worthless spam. Think of it as a behavior system to recognize who's good and bad poster.

If you have any problem or whatever, just refer to any senior members here. They'll sure to help unless you make them angry.

@ flagstar. Please dont mind.
Thanks for your reply.

Hello , just like to add,i like helping people ,I've been here since 2003 ,as you can see,I'm a moody persons ,sometimes ,. your questions seem to be all over the computer spectrum ,a lot of the question you ask can be found easier and quicker just by searching in google . but ask away im sure one of us will answer ,in one tone or the other .he he

Hello , just like to add,i like helping people ,I've been here since 2003 ,as you can see,I'm a moody persons ,sometimes ,. your questions seem to be all over the computer spectrum ,a lot of the question you ask can be found easier and quicker just by searching in google . but ask away im sure one of us will answer ,in one tone or the other .he he

Why have you post it?
I really do not understand.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.