I need to know what the specs would be for a server for a website of some auction type thing. Possibly something like beezid.com; it is not exact, but close to everything is the same principle. Then who should I go through to design this; I found some designers like http://www.centiplex.com/ and to me this seemed pretty nice and decently affordable. I do not have a ton of money to get this designed but I need a good website built that meets all of my needs (such as one like beezid). Then where is the ideal company to host the server? I need to be overseas (I would send the hardware to them and they just host it) but they also need to be a reliable company whereas people have not had issues and good reviews were written by them. Thanks!

Well I am currently thinking of a offshore server service such as high secured and some Indian located designers but good quality designers.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.