What is the best DVD burning software that will burn episodes like a tv show dvd?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

i dont really know if any software has that as a listed feature but i use nero and like it i dont know if they make it for mac, but really all you need to do is make a dvd with a menu that has all the episodes listed on it. For really sophisticated menus i use encore and after effects they seem to work out for making animated menus and such.

Hello,

I use Toast for my CD / DVD burning needs. Lets me setup various items, or do a direct copy, or go to disk image, etc. Love toast.

Christian

What is the best DVD burning software that will burn episodes like a tv show dvd?

If you are trying to backup a commercial DVD, it will likely be encrypted. You will need a DVD decrypter. Do a google search for MacTheRipper. But note in many countries it is illegal to break the encryption.

Then you can backup the unencrypted DVD image using a DVD burning program. Checkout Toast and Popcorn by Roxio.

Rob

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.