Hi my script located here look really weird in safari (Its eally narrow and long). Does anyone know a piece of code or something that will make it look normal?

Hi my script located here look really weird in safari (Its eally narrow and long). Does anyone know a piece of code or something that will make it look normal?

You may want to spend some time reading the articles on cross-browser compatibility on A List Apart and optionally also investigating the CSS Zen Garden.

You have 26 fairly serious warnings in your HTML validation, and your page has no document type definition. Using a valid DOCTYPE significantly increases your page's probability of looking the same in different browsers. I also recommend using XHTML.

Here are specific references for you and anyone else interested in building cross-browser, accessible, compatible websites:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.