I need to pull the pictures of my old imac but I cannot burn them to cd. I only have that capability in itunes. Anyone know how to do that?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Which old iMac is it?

OS 10.0 is just like any other version of OS X when burning disks from the finder. The easiest thing to do is drag the images to the disk icon. When you are ready to burn drag the disk icon to the trash. It will change to a burn icon and give you the option to burn or eject.

Hello,

You can also use a USB thumbdrive, or put the computer on a network, and transfer the files via wire. Worst case would be a USB floppy drive onto a disk...

Also, I had a Powerbook G3 and a USB DVD burner under 10.2 and 10.3, and never had the option of burning from the desktop. Then again, the G3 was before OS X's time, and I think it was because OS X didn't fully support the Lombard... thus the inability to burn from the desktop. I used Toast to make my disks.

Christian

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.