Hi people,

I'm having problems with my browser not remembering my passwords for forums and in some cases just not signing me in at all on other sites/forums I visit regularly. I thought it may have been a problem with the cookies at first but it's not. I also downloaded the latest version of Internet Explorer which didn't make any difference. I then changed to Safari but I got the same results with that:( It may be something simple thats wrong but I just can't seem to find out what. I'm using OSX 10.2.8.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Mark

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Have you tried making sure the "Remember this password" option is checked on the page? (or "Log me in automatically")

Some browsers have "password managers" that are required to remember passwords for sites, you may have it turned off. (I don't use IE, and don't have an OS X Mac to play with, so I can't say for sure.)

Yeah I check that box but it still don't seem to work. It seems like its a problem away with the OS as it does the same in two different browsers?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.