I'm troubleshooting a clients email and hit a block. (Outlook 2003) Whenever I click a hyperlink in the email body, it opens the documents folder. I've searched Msft and no help there. I've looked in Folder Options/File Types for the NONE: URL relationships, and they appear to be correct. Has anyone been down this road? Thx.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I had a similar problem with adobe acrobat, repairing the install fixed the problem. you might need to reinstall or upgrade outlook

is thai an hyperlink that YOU sent to the email address to do the test. if not try sending one yourself. also right clcik the hyperlink and take a look at the properties. it should show you the root URL

It seems to happen with any hyperlink - from anyone. I'm going to try the repair option and see what happens...let you know. I'll check the URL root also.

All's well - ran setup again for a different component and whatever it was is fixed. :cool:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.