Hello...I am a newbie poster!Listen....every single time I turn on my pc...message comes up at the right hand bottom...."running low on d-drive space,etc,etc..." I clean it every time. I tried defragin', but it tells me I need to remove whatever programs I can. I have removed everything I don't frecuently use....still same problem,actually...it's annoying more than anything else. Any ideas how to stop this???????????

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

How much space are you using on it at the moment? Out of how much?
Also try a disk cleanup -> Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Disk Cleanup.
May help clog out your PC.

Thanks for your response...looks like I'm using 2.69 G.B and have 34.5 m.b. free. I had run that process before....but I just ran again after your suggestion. After I reboot it a few a times...just to be sure....I'll let you know if it helped.

Hey Serunson...didn't work....tried it...rebooted several times, but that message still comes up! Gotta be some kind of a fix!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.