Hy guys,
I'm new on this forum and I'm hopping you can help me. I'd like to change my radio ripper cause it kinda made me some problems on my PC and I hope that you can give some suggestions. Thanx

Hy,
Try Radiotracker, I use it for a while and it is very helpful as it can also download MP3 directly from radio stations. You should give it a try. ;)

I've searched for this tool you're talking about and i think it is a good one. I saw that it records way to many internet radio stations and also it can download MP3..... Cool, maybe I'll buy it....

Is it legal to record from streaming radios?

Yeah, it sounds good but it says about that free musiczilla on lifehacker that "The program limits you to 10 MP3 downloads per day, presumably in waiting for a fully-enabled "premium" version, but gives you three minutes into each track to decide if you want to download or not."
So it has limitations?

Yeah, it sounds good but it says about that free musiczilla on lifehacker that "The program limits you to 10 MP3 downloads per day, presumably in waiting for a fully-enabled "premium" version, but gives you three minutes into each track to decide if you want to download or not."
So it has limitations?

As far as I know yes, I've been using the program for about 6 months now and I can rip almost any streaming music. As far as the 10 per day limit, I know there is a piece of aditional or alternative software that provides unlimited access, but Musiczilla suffices my needs.

The only thing that I have noticed that I can't rip is live internet radio, such as the ones hosted by actual radio stations which are continuous. I know that radio hosted through itunes does not not work either, but this program is great if your ripping from a site like last.fm or slacker.com

Is it legal to record from streaming radios?

As far as I know it is legal only if it's for personal use and not sharing with other people, only then it becomes illegal.

I have no intention of sharing, I just want the music for my personal use.As for musiczilla, I'm rather into something without limitations, don't know why but it seems more appealing.

The command cannot be performed because the dialog box is open. Click OK, and then close open dialog boxes to continue", and also this message behind the previous one "Microsoft Office Word has not been installed for the current user.

After trying this Radiotracker I decided to buy it cause I think it's useful for me cause now I have all my favorite music saved on my pc without paying a lot of money.

Really?I was thinking of trying radiotracker myself after all.It does seem interesting to get all the music u want and the only thing I have to pay for is the app.

Yes, it's a good business cause you pay just once, when you buy this soft and not everytime you hear a new song.

I use Radiotracker, i think it's great, but is this illegal to record from radio? maybe it's legal for private use?
<snip></snip?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.