I hope this is the right place to post this question.
Hotmail is driving me crazy. The email window (reading pane?) is so small I can't read my emails. Only big enough to view one sentence at a time. I've tried to drag it, looked in options, cussed, searched hotmail help, searched the internet....can't think of anything else to do. Its soooo frustrating. It just happened a couple weeks ago when I switched from reg. to full version and back again. Can anyone help me make this window bigger...grrrr.
thanks so much

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I might be unclear as to what the actual problem is. When I log into my hotmail account my browser window is maximized to full screen. So after I log in and hotmail is up, my reading pane for the email itself is rather large. If I want to I can decrease it by dragging the line down, and if I need to increase I drag the line up. If you are unable to do this, you might also try clearing your internet history and cookies. This might get rid of any accidental settings you may have changes. I will check into it a bit further to see if there is a setting somewhere that I am unaware of. Good luck to you!

My hotmail account is blocked. I have tried to unblock it numerous times but can't get a code sent to my cell or help from anyone. I have signed into a new account hoping someone will answer my question and help me. My problem account is <snip>. The new account is <snip>

My hotmail account is blocked. I have tried to unblock it numerous times but can't get a code sent to my cell or help from anyone. I have signed into a new account hoping someone will answer my question and help me.

not a good idea to posting your email acct here as you just opened yourself to loads of spam mail .or maybe you are hoping WE will email you so you can spam us .either way stupid

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.