I know you guys are are WAY more savvy than me, but I can't get a straight answer to a very simple question. How do I print envelopes from a Dell Photo 926? Yes, I'm using Vista. There is no help in "Help". HELP!
Michael

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

The setting for paper type is in the settings of the software you're using. look around in your word processing program and it should have an option for envelope printing.

You can also do this manually in less feature software (notepad) by manually setting the paper type to the right dimensions.

Your printer should have an image on the paper tray showing which way to put in an envelope.

Thanks for the reply. You're right on both counts: I'm using a Publisher envelope template, and I'm putting in the envelope as shown on the printer. It goes through and comes out blank.

Thanks, I got it. The icon on the printer is misleading: the paper goes in the middle, not on the right as the icon seems to indicate. Anyone with this printer, take note.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.