kingmarsh 0 Newbie Poster

Create a website with PowerPoint? You may think downright impossible. But what I what to say is that of course you can. Everyone can create a website with PowerPoint unless you don’t know how to use PowerPoint.

So if this is possible, who can benefit most from it? Just think of it, maybe you are one of
them. If you find it necessary, don’t hesitate, just go ahead!

I think website hobbies will the right one. They never need to spend too much time in
learning complex HTML code, or purchase expensive tools like Adobe Dreamweaver or other web design tools. After all, they just take creating website as interest.

As a common office tool, PowerPoint is more popular and easier for people to use, no matter which aspects you compare. Maybe you will feel a little incredulous, but I believe, you can make it done just after some attempts.

In summary, the benefits of creating Website form PowerPoint are:

- Save a lot of time in learning complex HTML code, Adobe Dreamweaver or
other web design tools.
- Have a lot of choice to use amazing PowerPoint templates to enrich your
Website.

Sometimes, you will ask "Is creating website with PowerPoint perfect with no fault? Is there
any deficiency?" Alright, nothing is perfect. Here are some shortcomings below:
- You can only create static Web page. All the animations will disappear.
- All multimedia files will disappear, such as music, video and Flash.

Tutorial about how to save your presentation as Web page, please
refer to:

But I think this would not be a problem in this information era. By
converting your PowerPoint presentation to Flash you can easily create a full Flash-based
Website from PowerPoint.

Correspondingly, there are more benefits of creating Flash website from PowerPoint, such as:
- Flash supports the multimedia interactive objects. Animations, hyperlinks, and multimedia files originate from PowerPoint will be retained after conversion.
- Smaller file size, easier to load from Website.

Then which PowerPoint to Flash tool is the best? There are some free tools, but you can
only get a Website in a Flash player from these free tools, such as authorpoint. In compare,
for my part, some third party presentation commercial tools such as
Wondershare PPT2Flash Standard
will suit for you work whether from its
price or quality. It includes a special template (no skin template) - it is suitable for creating Website, which other free converters don't
possessed. It is an add-in of PowerPoint. You can convert it with one click.

Tutorial about how to publish you Web page, please go to the
following link to get more.