ripisube.dll is a trpjan... I found it using Spybot I could not find it on Google. Could someone please tell me what it is?
Well, no, not without knowing what it was doing. What you have is just a name composed of random letters or groups of letters from a selection the trojan uses. Could be a downloader, backdoor, worm... cannot say without knowing its actions.
two things you can try:
in SpyBotSAD you can open click on the trojan, then open a panel to the RHS that describes what it is, or you van go to SB website and use their search tool. (tried it, returns nothing).
ummm. create a system restore point then delete the thing.
Pls do the following:
1. - Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (http://www.download.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=button) to your desktop.
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure to checkmark the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.
Make sure that you restart the computer.
The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
2. - Download hijackthis and post the log.
In your reply, post the logs (in this order):
1. - Malware Bytes Log
2. - Hijackthis Log