Hi,

Recently reformatted my computer, and installed the updated bios from HP, and now my computer won't support dual monitors. I've been all over the net looking for a solution and all I can confirm is that everyone else who's updated their bios is now having the same problem.

I've been told that contacting HP does nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by kswyr39

Hi,

Recently reformatted my computer, and installed the updated bios from HP, and now my computer won't support dual monitors. I've been all over the net looking for a solution and all I can confirm is that everyone else who's updated their bios is now having the same problem.

I've been told that contacting HP does nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

re-install the old bios version ,or did you try reinstall/updating the video drivers

Can't find the old drivers. They no longer exist on the web it seems.

Can't find the old drivers. They no longer exist on the web it seems.

ok you answered part of my comment ,by old drivers you mean bios i assume ,bios if not a driver ! you should have been prompted to backup your old bios when doing the flash1

did you try installing updated video drivers .

try going to hp someware on thier site you should be able to find the drivers you need. if not i will look back to see if this is resolved and try to help again see ya

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.