Hello everyone here is my problem i upgraded my pc from WINDOW ME to WINDOW XP and now I cant watch dvd's and I tried even WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER 10 and still wont play and also since I upgraded i cant play video games and both things worked when I had WINDOW ME can someone help me and give me hand on fixing these problem much respected ty

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Did you update your video card drivers?? Go to the website that made your computer and look for driver updates as well. See if that helps. If not Let us know may have a few more ideas for ya.......peace........im out

Download the lastest drivers for the video card and also you probably going to need to reinstall your DVD software for the DVD's to work again. That's my two cents.

Hello everyone here is my problem i upgraded my pc from WINDOW ME to WINDOW XP and now I cant watch dvd's and I tried even WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER 10 and still wont play and also since I upgraded i cant play video games and both things worked when I had WINDOW ME can someone help me and give me hand on fixing these problem much respected ty

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.